How to Apply
To apply for a Disabled Persons Railcard follow these simple steps:
- Check that you are eligible
- Apply online - make sure you have a scan or photo of your evidence of eligibility that you can upload with your application and your card payment details.
Allow 5 working days* for your Railcard to be delivered
- Alternatively, you can download and complete one of our application forms (range of formats available) and post it with a copy of your evidence of eligibility and payment to:
Disabled Persons Railcard
PO Box 6613
Please make cheques and postal orders payable to 'Disabled Persons Railcard'
Allow 10 working days* for your Railcard to be delivered
Please note, Disabled Persons Railcards are not available to buy at the station.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 0345 605 0525 (7am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday)
- Minicom/textphone: 0345 601 0132 (for customers with hearing impairments)
* Please note, all Railcards are sent by Second Class with Royal Mail. Second Class mail aims to deliver by the third working day after posting, including Saturday. You have the option of paying £6.50 for our Special Delivery service. Providing you have placed your order before 1600hrs this will guarantee that your Railcard is delivered within two days (Monday to Thursday) or three days (Friday to Sunday).
Buy online in a few easy steps
Existing customer ? Renew here