Frequently Asked Questions?

How do I replace my Railcard that is lost, stolen or damaged?

You can request a replacement Railcard either online or by contacting the Disabled Persons Railcard office

You can only apply for a replacement Railcard seven or more days after the date of original purchase.

There is an administration fee - £5 for a 1-year Railcard and £10 for a 3-year Railcard - to replace a lost or damaged Railcard. If your card has been stolen and you have a police crime reference number or documentation, then you can obtain a free replacement card.