Frequently Asked Questions?

How do I find out if my epilepsy medication will make me eligible for a Disabled Persons Railcard?

We accept medications that are in line with Epilepsy Society guidelines listed on the Epilepsy Society’s website. Because many of these medications have other uses, if you are applying on the grounds of your epilepsy you will also need to send in a copy of the Exemption Certificate that enables you to receive your medication free of charge. More information on the FP92A form, available from GP surgeries, can be found here.
To see the most up-to-date list of anti-epileptic drugs click here.