Frequently Asked Questions?

I currently receive Disability Living Allowance but need to apply for Personal Independence Payments. Can I still get a Disabled Persons Railcard?


You will need to provide either a copy of your award letter showing receipt of Disability Living Allowance in the past 12 months, or a copy of your award letter for Personal Independence Payments going forward.