Frequently Asked Questions?

I don't live in Great Britain or receive UK disability benefits - can I apply for a Disabled Persons Railcard?

Unfortunately we do not have the resources or expertise to be able to validate documentation from outside the United Kingdom (UK) so we can only accept UK-based documentation as proof of eligibility.

We are unable to send Railcards overseas, so all applications must include a delivery address in Great Britain. 

People from outside the UK are advised to find out about the Britrail Pass which gives excellent savings to visitors to Britain. Alternatively, check out the range of Railcards that can be purchased at stations.  

If you do not have a Railcard and are a wheelchair user or a visually impaired person travelling with a companion, you can get discounts on selected range of tickets - see the Concessionary Discounts page for details