Frequently Asked Questions?

I receive Personal Independence Payments. Am I eligible for a Disabled Persons Railcard?


If you receive Personal Independence Payments at any level for either the Mobility or Daily Living components, you are eligibile for a Disabled Persons Railcard. Applicants will need to provide a copy of their current award letter.