Frequently Asked Questions?

What do I do if my Railcard is lost or damaged?

If you bought your Railcard online, please go to ‘Manage my Railcard’ on the website homepage to log in to your account and apply for a replacement. Once logged in, click on ‘Details’ under your active Disabled Persons Railcard, then click on ‘Replace Railcard (Lost or stolen)’. Select lost or damaged, then click continue and follow the instructions on the screen. You will also have to pay £5 administration fee for a 1-year Railcard and £10 for a 3-year Railcard to replace a lost or damaged Railcard.

Please note that you can only apply for a replacement Railcard 5 days after the date of original purchase and only one replacement may be issued in a 12-month period.

Alternatively, you can request a replacement Railcard by contacting the Disabled Persons Railcard office on 0345 605 0525.