Frequently Asked Questions?

What do I do if my Railcard is stolen?

To replace a stolen Disabled Persons Railcard you bought online, please go to ‘Manage my Railcard’ on the website homepage to log in to your account. Once logged in, click on ‘Details’ under your active Disabled Persons Railcard, then click on ‘Replace Railcard (Lost or stolen)’. Select ‘stolen’, then click continue and follow the instructions on the screen. You will have to provide a crime reference number, or a document given to you by the Police for a free replacement.

Alternatively, you can request a replacement Railcard by contacting the Disabled Persons Railcard office on 0345 605 0525.